Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusrss feedemail

Friday, July 13, 2012

Chevy Woods “Chevy Who?” [Documentary] Video

DJ Mo Beatz (Feat. Big Sean, HBK, Dusty McFly & Sayitainttone) - D-Boy Video

JBAR (Ja-Bar) "B.A.T.'s (100s and 50s)" ft. Dan-Dan (Official Music Video)

Tory Lanez - Friday The 13th (Official Video)

Guest Star: Trey Songz talks "Chapter V"

Prodigy Speaks On Working With T.I., Wiz Khalifa, Relationship With Havo...

*NEW* Westwood - The Rangers freestyle

Flo-Rida – The Breakfast Club Interview

Chief Keef ft 3DMimi - 3Hunna Remix

LIL SCRAPPY DMV GRU$TLEGANG TOUR VLOG

JAE MILLZ- ITS YOU [MUSIC VIDEO]

2 Chainz Feat. Cap 1 - Turn Up [Official Video]

Bronx Designer Files $7 Million Lawsuit Against Jay-Z Over Roc-A-Fella Logo

Jay-Z and his former business partners are facing a lawsuit, over their Roc-A-Fella logo. A Bronx, New York clothing designer filed the $7 million suit Thursday (July 12) over unpaid royalties. Dwayne Walker alleges that he designed Hov's Roc-A-Fella logo, and was not properly compensated. Walker asserts that in 1995, back when Roc-A-Fella was in its infancy stages, he created the logo, which features the letter R and a champagne bottle, in front of a black record. “The logo has become universally recognized as an iconic symbol of Jay Z, one of the most successful recording artists in the history of popular music,” reads the suit. In 2002 the company branched out to clothing with the launch of Rocawear, and dabbled in the movie industry by way of Roc-A-Fella films. Damon Dash and Kareem “Biggs” Burke are also named in the suit, as all three men launched the label, which went on to become a subsidiary of Universal Music Group. With all his business ventures, at this point, Jay is used to getting sued. Last month a man named Patrick White filed a hand-written lawsuit against the 42-year-old and writer Dream Hampton, accusing them of stealing the content for the book Decoded.

BIG K.R.I.T. Explains How Social Media Influences His Music

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Meek Mill Tells Fellow Philly Rapper Cassidy To Stop Hating

Meek Mill is fending off hate from all directions. Less than 24 hours after he engaged in a verbal spat with a North Philly pastor who took issue with his "Amen" single, the 25-year-old got caught in Cassidy's Twitter cross-hairs. Both from the City of Brother Love, the "Doing It Big" rapper is upset that Meek reached success and didn't give him a piggy-back ride to the top. The whole thing started when Cassidy retweeted several inquiries from his followers, angering Meek, who (of course) responded. "U on some clown sh-t right now," wrote. He also challenged Cassidy to take his discrepancy off of Twitter for a face-to-face meeting. "Just say it 2 my face… I'm always home... Y'all b getting beside y'all self with this send button don't confuse this twitter wit real life… #hating," he added before deleting the posts. Even though he was bitter about not being allowed a ride on the Maybach Music bandwagon, Cassidy has already changed his tune. Early this morning, he retweeted a fan who said he'd be "highly disappointed" if he signed with Ross. The 30-year-old had a couple marginal hits, including "My Drank and My 2 Step," featuring Swizz Beatz, but has struggled to maintain steady music success. He's also found himself in legal trouble. Back in 2005 Cassidy was arrested on murder charges. Although it looked like he might spend the rest of his days behind bars, after the star witness recanted their story, Judge Marsha Neifield ruled that prosectuors did not have sufficient evidence to charge the rapper, and he was cleared.

2 Chainz Talks to VIBE About His 'TRU Story' Album Cover

High School Coach Fired For Having Too Many Blacks On Basketball Team

Iggy Azalea Details Being an Original Artist

Beenie Man: "Music is a Lifestyle for Us as Jamaicans"

Shanell Interview

Chrisette Michele Says New Love Inspired Her New Album "Better"

TERMANOLOGY x MONTREALITY /// Interview

Kyrie Irving Challenges Kobe Bryant For 50 Racks

Guerilla Black Arrested For Purchasing Stolen Credit Cards

Compton rapper, Guerilla Black, born Charles Williamson, was arrested Thursday (July 12) on charges of credit card fraud. U.S. Attorney Jenny A. Durkan announced that the 33-year-old, known for his vocal likeness to the Notorious B.I.G., was taken into custody on a 22-count indictment from the Western District of Washington. Black is accused of purchasing the stolen cards which were retrieved by hacking into computer systems, in two Seattle area business establishments. “Today's arrest shows that criminals cannot hide in cyberspace. We will prosecute all parts of the criminal gang – regardless of where they may be,” said Drukan. “I commend the cyber investigators of the Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force for making sure that all the participants — from the hackers to the end purchasers of stolen data — are held accountable.” Aside from Black, 22-year-old David Benjamin Schrooten of the Netherlands, and Christopher A. Schroebel, 21, of Keedysville, Maryland, were named as co-conspirators and have been indicted and arrested for hacking into computers to obtain the credit card information. An investigation concluded that customers had their credit car information stolen within minutes of making purchases at a local restaurant and a supply company. Black communicated with his cohorts via email, requesting to purchase “dumps” of stolen cards in “bulk.” Clearly very picky about his criminal activity, Black indicated that he wanted “freshly stolen” numbers to make it harder for customers to realize what was going on. The list of charges he faces include conspiracy to access protected computers to further fraud, two counts of accessing a protected computer without authorization to further fraud, and six counts of access device fraud. He was scheduled to make his initial appearance in a Los Angeles court sometime today.

Frank Ocean's Manager Issues Apology To Target

Frank Ocean's manager, Christian Clancy, has issued an apology to Target for for implying that they refused to carry channel ORANGE in stores for inequality. “Target has refused to carry Frank's album because of iTunes exclusive,” Clancy initially tweeted.“Interesting since they also donate to non-equal rights organizations.” Target later issued a statement to Billboard magazine, denying that Ocean's sexuality played any role in the matter. “The claims made about Target's decision to not carry the Frank Ocean album are absolutely false. Target supports inclusivity and diversity in every aspect of our business. Our assortment decisions are based on a number of factors, including guest demand.” Clancy, who also manages Tyler, The Creator and most of the Odd Future collective, later recanted his statements, saying that his initial response was "simply an emotional knee jerk reaction." Clancy continued “I apologize for my comments about Target. They are not carrying Frank's album because it went digital first. Not for ANY other reason. … My response was simply an emotional knee jerk reaction. … Stop. Breath. Do the best you can. Be honest. Keep it moving.” Frank Ocean is projected to have the #1 album in the country next week, and the physical copy of his album shall be available for purchase this Tuesday, July 17th.

Iggy Azalea Talks Working With Pusha T and Cee-Lo On Her "Glory EP" and ...

T. Mills Speaks On Performing, "Thrillionaire" and Working With Juicy J,...

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text



PLACE YOUR AD HERE